Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life Diaries


This is not a new experience that I came through today.Rather it's something which reminds me time over time that sometimes we tend to forget or ignore our dear ones in our happy times when we don't require them.Thus failing to make them a part of our good times .I have realized again and again that humans are selfish not just caring about self-interest,hurting feelings of others at times.And that doesn't at all mean that I'm all perfect or pure saint but the only difference I feel when I think of myself is that firstly I'm a bit less less selfish than others I know (though howsoever little less !!). Secondly I introspect at times and realize if I did something wrong, thus making a point to try and not repeat it intentionally.

However I don't find others even ever introspecting, rather they always find other's fault who might sometime feel that they had been cheated by them. But I don't blame them 'cause it's not their fault actually since it's inherent in the human nature to find fault in others and consider ourself faultless.I could give a thousand examples to prove my point and the biggest is here itself evident. The fact that I am writing this post is 'cause I felt hurt today because of a close friend of mine. But that may be correct from my point of view but had I been in his shoes today, I doubt if I wouldn't have acted any differntly(though what he had done was actually wrong but still I feel that I'd have done the same).

But if he has done that I feel hurt.Why?Somewhere I know that what he has done is wrong but that was the only thing possible. So what am I frustrated at actually?Him or the circumstances?

Ask me and I'd fail to answer.Frankly I don't myself know.But as this day gets over, I know I'd forget this and get along with him but one thing is for sure that our friendship won't the same ever again.Look I'm being partial but that's the human nature.

More importantly, the lesson that it made me learn today is that we must realize the effects of our actions before we proceed. Though we may be deprived of some things in our life which may matter to us but we wont' regret that we did anything which was wrong to the slightest extent.
Though what I ssid is difficult to do but once you bear the pain, you won't find it difficult any longer.We mustn't never forget others in our happy time since what is our good time might turn time to be difficult time for our friends.

Signing off with the promise that I will continue to work in the direction of my self-interest but at the same time I'd make sure that I'm not being selfish and hurt anyone at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this, share it here...